Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 10, 2008

Today

Today, I go to work as usual but there is nothing to do in my company. I feel boring and my eyes are full of sleep. This morning I practised to type on my computer with a software and after that I listened English. I want to become a person who is good at English, but English turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I need something which encourage me to study as a good goal. Maybe the reason that I haven't set myself a goal. Try, Try, I would do better to do than wait a miraculous thing, do you think so? "Better late than never", this is the sentence I like very much, if only I studied hard sooner. I hope that I study English to become a teacher in the future, if not it is still usefull for my job since my job requires to have good english skills, specially, reading skill. Only if I realize the importance of studying English will I study hard. Sometimes, I asked myself whether I wanted to study, why I was lazy like that. From now, I will study English hard whether or not I will be good for me. Everything is not complex, it is up to your attitude.

Không có nhận xét nào: