Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 12, 2011

A new day!!

It is quarter to twenty four (Zero). I want to go to bed, but I can't go to bed before I finish my task for today. I am writing, that is my task :D. I say that, for my task is writing a entry. Today I had a chance to aware more interesting things. I really want to improve my English, so I have to try my best from now, day by day.
This afternoon, I met my co-operation, who is a person I am very admired because of his intelligence and good personality. I hope that he will keep it forever. After I met him, I found that I need to change. Nearly to the end of the year,the time has passed so quickly, I wonder what I have done during this year. Not yet at all. Now I begin, I pray my God for help. Please give me the Strength to overcome troubles in my life. Thank my God for new day!!!

Không có nhận xét nào: